Who Are The Collection Agencies?
- Midland Funding, LLC
- Midland Credit Management
- Portfolio Recovery Associates, LLC
- CACH, LLC
- Asset Acceptance, LLC
- Equable Assent Financial, LLC
- Cavalry Portfolio Services
- Cavalry SPV
- Pollack & Rosen, P.A.
- Andreu, Palma & Andreu, P.L.
- Federated Law Group, PLLC
- LEIB Solutions
Know your legal rights. Under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), collectors cannot call you before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m. They are also prohibited from making any threats to you or engaging in any other form of harassment. If you hire a lawyer to handle your case, they cannot communicate with you and must go through your attorney.
Contact Robert N. Heath, P.A. | Free consultation *| You Pay Zero Attorney’s Fees To Us
There is no reason to delay getting legal help and learning about alternatives to bankruptcy: Your initial consultation with our firm will be free, and we will seek attorney’s fees from any collector that violated the law. Email us or call to arrange to speak with Pensacola lawyer Robert Heath.
* Free consultation for most credit card cases and insurance claims only.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.